Here at The District we like to keep things simple however we do have some standard guidelines and policies in place to ensure our staff, guests and talent feel safe, protected and agree we are all responsible for our own actions. We will treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. This is in line with most every performing arts venue's ticketing policy, once purchased the tickets are your responsibility. We do not keep a list of people looking for tickets and will not broker sales outside of our website and box office. Most posts on social media offering tickets for sale at a reduced rate or to already sold out shows are fraudulent- the District takes no responsibility for ticket sales made through unauthorized channels
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. We offer full bar service with soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits as well as light snacks at every show
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the game, exhibition, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said show
- You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons, food, or glass containers allowed
- You hereby consent to the reasonable search for alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons
- You further consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein
- In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management and may not include additional ticketing fees (i.e., ticketing operations fee, shipping fees, etc)
- We are proud to participate in the Card to Culture program, a collaboration between Mass Cultural Council and the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program, and the Massachusetts Health Connector, by broadening accessibility to cultural programming. EBT and WIC cardholders receive a 50% discount at the door on general admission to non-sold District Center shows. Tickets must be purchased with cash and are limited to 2 adult admissions per card. See the complete list of participating organizations offering EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare discounts.