Welcome to our Venue
Health & Safety
To ensure the health and safety within our community at The District we follow the most up to date CDC guidelines and the orders of the Governor of Massachusetts.
- Please be respectful to those around you, if you feel unwell please visit our establishment at a later date.
- The use of masks, proof of COVID vaccination, or proof of negative COVID test is NOT REQUIRED for entry to the venue however some events, artists, or management may have additional guidelines per show. Be sure to always check the details of the specific event.
Here at The District we do not have a standard seating chart or floor plans due to a unique space and 100% flexibility with customizing our venue to accommodate all types of events. We do however offer 2 different pricing levels for your convenience.
- Reserved Seating: upon check-in you will be greeted and seated at a reserved table and will be given a specific table number for your party.
- General Admission: is based on a first come, first serve basis and offers flexibility for guests to move about the venue with no designated or assigned seating, sometimes with standing room only.
- All guests do have access to the bar area, restrooms and table service if applicable.
What makes our location even better is that there is FREE parking with over 300 spaces to accommodate our guests in the Municipal Lot across the street. The Court St. Municipal Lot across the street has a two way entry / exit and we have handicap parking in the rear of the building with elevator access.